official site for the city of cordele, ga

Please use the form below to report any NON-EMERGENCY issue that you may encounter which needs the attention of City Hall. Potholes, Missing or Damaged Street Signs, Sewer or Water Issues, Animal Control Issues, etc. can all be reported using the quick form below. If your concern is a public danger or if you have an emergency, dial 911.  .

Community Resources Report Form