Please use the form below to report any NON-EMERGENCY issue that you may encounter which needs the attention of City Hall. Potholes, Missing or Damaged Street Signs, Sewer or Water Issues, Animal Control Issues, etc. can all be reported using the quick form below. However, if your concern needs immediate attention, please dial 3-1-1 and speak with one of our operators now!

311 Report Form

official site for the city of cordele, ga